We are a family business run by Steve from Germany, Amanda from Australia, and 3-year-old Finja.
The Playground is about having space for every member of the family, featuring:
- beautiful, spacious and comfortable rooms of various sizes
- a spacious rooftop bar/restaurant with views over Bokor Mountain
- a big garden with coconut trees, mango trees, tamarind trees, and tons of greens
- an outdoor playground for kids
- a café next to the playground where you can have a chill time while looking after your kid
- free high speed WiFi access
- laundry service at request
Our great riverside location means that everything the great town of Kampot has to offer is within easy reach.
$5-$20 New, modern, stylish hotel. Doubles, twins and dorm rooms with a/c, CTV, ensuite bathrooms, hot water and free wifi. Swimming pool, balcony rooms and rooftop with river/sunset views.
$30-$125 – Kampot’s famous riverfront, wooden villa style accommodation, ranging from Standard double/twin rooms to Family bungalows. Located on the beautiful river front in a green, natural area with private beach and river
front decking allowing for spectacular panoramic mountain top views.
A big garden area, with two swimming pools and beautiful bar and restaurant area, serving an array of Khmer, Western and Mexican cuisine. Satellite TV is available in the communal lounge area, as well as a large range of DVD’s to take back to your room and watch on your TV/DVD players. There are also many different activities
available, ranging from a beautiful Sunset Boat Cruise, Kayak/Paddle board hire to South East Asia’s favourite kiteboarding company and mountain bike tours in the beautiful suburbs of Kampot.